NEO CHRONO COMPOSITE LUG NUTS
Project Kics R26 (26 grams) NEO Chrono Racing Composite Lug Nuts w/ Locks – $250.00 CAD
Project Kics R26 Racing Composite lug nuts are a 2-piece design that allows the top of the lugs to spin independently from its tapered end. This innovative design provides the best hold than any lug nuts on the market today. Its tapered end greatly reduces the changes of scratching your wheels.
• Super light-weight thin-wall construction using strong light-weight OEM quality materials.
• Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
• External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
• Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs.
• Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts.
• Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent (No. D510259).
• Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material.
• Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.
M12 x 1.5mm application: Fits Hondas, Acuras, and most Toyotas, etc.